Kuji Guide - Customers Residing In Singapore
What is Kuji all about?
Kuji (くじ) means lucky draw! If you had walked along the streets of Akihabara in Japan you will notice several anime related shops holding such events. They are mostly anime themed! It is a sure-win event where you just pay the price of one ticket and see what merchandise you won!
What does this website do?
As ToyCoin only operates online in Singapore, we are limited by the fact that we do not have a location to hold such events for our consumers. Hence ToyCoin decided to develop a website solely for this! We hope people from around the world can enjoy this event too!
Do I need an account to place orders?
Please note that it is compulsory to create an account before you can play. Creating an account enables you to create your own unique nickname, which will be used to announce winners under our Winner Updates section. Please note that the nickname created cannot be changed under any circumstances. Creating an account also enables the tickets you purchased to be tagged solely to your account, so that no one else has the access to open the tickets except for you or the system. Please ensure all information provided is accurate. This includes your name, address, and mobile number.
How many tickets can I purchase for a Kuji?
You can only place a maximum of 10 tickets per order. Regardless of how many tickets you purchased, after you check out there will be a time grace of 10 minutes before you can make any purchase again. You can only place another order if you have made payment for the previous order. There is no limit to how many orders you can place.
How is the game being played online?
Playing at our website is very simple.
- Create an account. Tickets are account bound, only you and the system can have the excess of opening the tickets you purchased.
- Select the amount of points you wish to purchase and check out. 1 point = SGD$1.00.
- Select the Kuji you wish to play and purchase the tickets. You can browse the selection of Kujis on our home page. Ongoing Kujis are Kujis which tickets can be open instantly after purchasing. Upcoming Kujis are Kujis that you can purchase your tickets in advance even before the event has started. However, you are not able to open your ticket until the start of the event. Please note that the ticket price is not inclusive of shipping fees and Paypal fees.
- Open your ticket and see what prize you have won during the event. Tickets can only be opened during the event dates. If the date has passed and you did not open your tickets, the system will auto generate the leftover prizes for you. You can view your tickets and prizes under “My Account.” Please note that the results are completely randomized; everyone has an equal chance of winning the prize they want.
- Arrange for a delivery. Items can be self collected at our office address during office hours. You can also opt for the items to be home delivered during the weekends. See “Delivery Questions” for more details.
Can I get a refund for unused points/tickets I bought?
Please note that we strictly do not refund unused points or Kuji tickets, regardless of ANY reasons provided, due to the nature of the game. We seek your understanding in this matter. Please do not purchase points/tickets if you are not comfortable with this. Please consider carefully before confirming your orders.
Help! My account got hacked!
Your account will be your own responsibility to ensure it is kept safe. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to get your original back.
Are we eligible to participate in the double chance campaign for Banpresto’s Ichiban Kuji?
We currently do not know when the double change campaign be returning to Singapore.
Can we preorder Kuji tickets?
Yes! Before the Kuji commerce, we allow advance sales for the tickets. Keep a lookout for the announcement at our Admin Updates section!
Can we still order tickets when the Kuji commerce?
If there are tickets left, yes you can still purchase the tickets. However, please note that only Paypal payment option is available when the Kuji is about to commerce in less than 72 hours or has already started.
What are the payment methods accepted?
Local Bank Transfer: POSB Savings Account Number: 199-04923-2 POSB Savings.
- After you have transferred, kindly reply the email that was sent to you after you check out to inform us.
- Please include the following information in the email:
- A photo of the receipt if you have transferred the funds using an ATM OR
- A screenshot of the completed transaction if you are using Internet Banking OR
- The exact time, date, and transaction number to us after the transfer is complete.
Please provide the above information for us to verify the information efficiently. If you do not have any of the information above, you may check with the bank for the information.
For banks other than POSB/DBS, please ensure that the transaction is performed IMMEDIATELY so that it will reflected instantly on our side for faster verification.
Due to the nature of the game, kindly transfer within 48 hours after the purchase is made and email us immediately to secure your tickets. Please allow some time for us to confirm payment. Orders will be automatically cancelled after 48 hours and tickets will no longer be reserved.
Paypal: There will be an additional 6% charges for any Paypal Transactions we receive.
Tickets will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes without payment for Paypal option and will be secured immediately upon receiving the payment.
Note: To open a personal PayPal account, head over to https://www.paypal.com. You will need to provide your name, address, phone number, and email address. Please note that you do not need a credit card to start a transaction with Paypal. You only need to provide information on the bank account you wish to link up with Paypal. Paypal will then do a small transaction on your account, and you have to provide information on the transaction on Paypal's website to verify the account is yours. Please visit https://www.paypal.com for more information. You are recommended to register your account successfully 2 weeks before the Kuji event commerce to prevent any disappointments.
We strictly do not allow Cash on Delivery as it will complicate our work flow. You are encouraged to open a bank account.
How do we arrange for a delivery?
You may select the “Delivery/Postage Arrangement” option under “My Account.” Kindly ensure that you have opened all your tickets and there are no more unopened tickets left in your account before arranging a delivery. Click on “Shipping in Singapore.” Please choose your desired method of delivery, “MRT Delivery” or “Residential Delivery.”
How long can ToyCoin keep the items for their customers?
Please arrange a delivery for your items within 5 working days, or items will be forfeited. This is due to space constrains we have in our warehouse.
When do ToyCoin do residential deliveries?
We do home deliveries from Monday to Saturday. Delivery slots are subjected to availability, at a fee of $8.00 per item.
What are the methods of delivery?
MRT Station: You may wish to arrange a MRT delivery at your convenience, subjected to availability. After selecting the option, please provide your name, contact number, date and time for the delivery to take place. If you are not here at the stated timing, we will drop you a call. Failure to turn up for collection without any advance notification within 24 hours will have to arrange a residential delivery.
Residential Delivery: We can deliver to your residential address at a fee of $8.00 per item. Deliveries date and time are subjected to availability. After selecting the option, please provide the name of receiver, the mobile number, date and time that the receiver will be at home for the delivery to take place. Please expect a call on the delivery date and kindly provide your mobile number as a form of verification to our delivery man.